Contributing an OER
Contributing an OER takes 3 steps:
- Make sure you confirm your registration by email.
- Note that it may take several days for the membership to review your registration request.
- Once you have been welcomed to Digilego (by email) you will be invited to set your password.
- Once your password is configured, login.
- Carefully review your OER for typos, making sure all the necessary steps/requirements have been satisfied as much as possible.
- When you submit your OER for peer-review it may again take a few days for a response as someone qualified must evaluate your OER.
- You can observe the state of your OERs on your account page
- The moderation navigation link becomes visible when an action becomes available to you.
- You will likely be requested to make some modifications.
- Don't be frustrated, we all make mistakes. Taking great care in step 2 can reduce the number of iterations.
Your OER will become publicly visible when a certain number of moderators have accepted it for publication.